Batt-man digital dashboard XL
An advanced fuel gauge.
Batt-man digital dashboard has 3 screens:
- Speedometer- displays speed in the desired measurement units (km/h, mph).
- Trip odometer- displays driving distance since it was last reset.
- Graphical fuel gauge- a visual way to indicate how much battery power is left.
Battery meter screen
- Current- displays the instantaneous Amperes flowing in the system.
- Voltage- displays battery voltage.
- Discharge- displays the accumulated Amp-hours drawn since it was last reset.
- Power- displays the instantaneous power of the system. (* when there is no current this field shows Wh).
Peak data screen
- Max Amps- displays the maximum recorded Amps.
- Min Voltage- displays the minimum measured battery voltage.
- Top speed- displays the maximum recorded speed.
- Max Watts- displays the maximum recorded power.
Batt-man digital dashboard XL GUI(Graphical user interface)
Batt-man digital dashboard XL manual
How to Purchase:You can order the product by pay pal, There is a PayPal link at the top of the page. Click on it and you will be taken to our PayPal purchase page. Shortly after completing the purchase process, we will contact you via e-mail to coordinate the free delivery. If you have any questions about the product please contact us at:
And our representative will contact you shortly.